28th Feb 2022
2022 General Meeting
General Meeting 6th March 2022
Please find enclosed the draft agenda for the forthcoming Annual General Meeting on Sunday 6th March 2022, starting at 10:00am. Also enclosed (or available at the meeting) are:
- Internal competition entry form (see reverse of this letter). Please take part in what you can, the more participants the more it becomes a competition and please bring this along to the meeting with your fees. Lady bowlers don’t forget that you are now able to play in all the men’s competitions except the championship for which you have to run your own competition.
- 2022 Fixtures booklet (hoped to be available at meeting). Please remember that fixtures are subject to change, mostly due to requests from the other club. You can double-check at http://www.st-chads-bowls.co.uk/Fixtures - 2022/ or, for absolute certainty, by checking the match sheet in the respective clubhouse noticeboard.
As you will see from your fixture booklet, we expect to have a full fixture list again this year and outings should be back to normal, Covid restrictions permitting.
One new item this year is that we will have an electric wheel-chair to compliment the manual wheel-chair we bought last year. They will be available on a first-come first-served basis for games, roll-ups, and outings. If you know of anyone who is interested in playing bowls but is put off by a physically impairment, then please ask them to come along and give it a try.
If you have not yet renewed your membership and not notified the committee as to what the circumstances are that prevent you from having done so, could you please do so a.s.a.p. and before the meeting. Membership renewals were due at end-January.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, then please send apologies to the club secretary (call or text 07710 620 729 or by email to email@example.com).
Your Executive Committee looks forward to seeing you at the clubhouse on 6th March at 10 o’clock.
General Meeting St. Chads Bowling Club
Sunday 6th March 2022 @ 10:00am
- Presidents Opening Address
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of last General Meeting, 8th March 2020 (There was no meeting in 2021)
- Matters arising from minutes
- Progress Reports
- Club Secretary
- Fixture Secretary
- Bar Manager
- Men’s Captain
- Afternoon Captain
- Sponsorship Organiser
- Social Secretary
- County Delegate
- Any other business.
Subscribe to our news
Sign up to get notified when we post a new article!